- Welcome to Glenrothes High School.
- Please click on the following links for school updates.
- Coronavirus Updates
- NEW! March/April Assessment Information
- NEW! Senior Pupil Leadership Team Applications
- One Stop Shop
- The Well Near Me - Leaflet
- Rights Respecting School Award
- On Line Safety Tips for Parents
- Library, Free EBooks & Activities to Download & support Key Stage 2
- Support for Young People
- National Qualifications: Support for Senior Learners
- New Study Support Timetable 21/22
Clued Up Project
Clued Up provides a comprehensive “youth friendly” drug/alcohol support and information service for young people under 25 in the Fife area, also targeting the wider issues of general well-being and lifestyle. The project provides education, prevention, early intervention and diversion for young people affected by their own or someone else’s drug/alcohol/substance misuse. It does this by providing various services and interventions, which include informal one-to-one support; group work programmes; Alcohol Brief Interventions, street based interventions and drop in provision.
Our Vulnerable young persons outreach service works with 12 - 18 year olds.
Our specialist Employability Service for 16–25 year-olds supports young people to realise their employability potential.
Some of the outcomes of our work are:-
· Reduction in the use of substances
· Improved lifestyle choices
· Development of Social Skills
· Increased self confidence
· Improved family relationships
· Positive peer group relationships
· Decrease in offences gained