- Welcome to Glenrothes High School.
- Please click on the following links for school updates.
- Coronavirus Updates
- One Stop Shop
- DYW Newsletter
- Right of the Month May Update
- The Well Near Me - Leaflet
- Willow the Nurture Pup
- Important Information for Parents
- Rights Respecting School Award
- On Line Safety Tips for Parents
- Library, Free EBooks & Activities to Download & support Key Stage 2
- Support for Young People
Compliments / Complaints
At Glenrothes High School we are pleased to receive your feedback. If you would like to highlight a positive experience, a thank you or a compliment to our school please let us know by contacting reception on
01592 583476 or through email on Glenrotheshs.firstname.lastname@example.org
Similarly, if you have any concerns or complaints please contact us at reception on 01592 583476 or through email on Glenrotheshs.email@example.com in order that we can address your concern.
Please also see our complaints procedure attached or collect a paper copy from reception.