- Welcome to the Glenrothes High School website
- See the Latest News section for up-to-date information about our school
- Breakfast Club NOW open! First floor landing every morning
- Library Appeal: please bring back any overdue books
- Library Stationery on sale NOW!
- Junior Pupil Leadership Team application forms for S1, S2 and S3 should be collected from Mrs Scott
- Raising Attainment Evening - Wednesday 20th November 6pm GHS Library
Compliments / Complaints
At Glenrothes High School we are pleased to receive your feedback. If you would like to highlight a positive experience, a thank you or a compliment to our school please let us know by contacting reception on
01592 583476 or through email on Glenrotheshs.email@example.com
Similarly, if you have any concerns or complaints please contact us at reception on 01592 583476 or through email on Glenrotheshs.firstname.lastname@example.org in order that we can address your concern.
Please also see our complaints procedure attached or collect a paper copy from reception.