- Welcome to Glenrothes High School.
- Please click on the following links for school updates.
- Coronavirus Updates
- One Stop Shop
- DYW Newsletter
- Right of the Month May Update
- The Well Near Me - Leaflet
- Willow the Nurture Pup
- Important Information for Parents
- Rights Respecting School Award
- On Line Safety Tips for Parents
- Library, Free EBooks & Activities to Download & support Key Stage 2
- Support for Young People
Glenrothes High School strives to continually improve, creating a vision and ethos of "Aspiring to excellence and improving life chances for all." Achieving this vision requires all members of our school community to work together in partnership to improve educational outcomes and life chances for all our learners. As parents/carers, partners and colleagues we all want to support the young people in our community to thrive.
Family Learning focuses on increasing the positive impact of working with all our families to improve learning and achievement.
The emphasis is on Glenrothes High School and our cluster primary schools working in partnership with others in the community to support families to secure better outcomes through programmes of learning which enable improved literacy, numeracy and health and wellbeing.
The National Trust website provides a summary of 50 suggested things families can do with their children: www.nationaltrust.org.uk