- Welcome to the Glenrothes High School website
- Click Here for GHS Inspection Summary
- DYW January 2020 Newsletter - Click Here
- Breakfast Club NOW open! First floor landing every morning
- Click here for our Pupil Equity Fund update
- Download our School App from Google Play or Apple App Store
- New Books available in the Library - Click Here
Glenrothes High School strives to continually improve, creating a vision and ethos of "Aspiring to excellence and improving life chances for all." Achieving this vision requires all members of our school community to work together in partnership to improve educational outcomes and life chances for all our learners. As parents/carers, partners and colleagues we all want to support the young people in our community to thrive.
Family Learning focuses on increasing the positive impact of working with all our families to improve learning and achievement.
The emphasis is on Glenrothes High School and our cluster primary schools working in partnership with others in the community to support families to secure better outcomes through programmes of learning which enable improved literacy, numeracy and health and wellbeing.
The National Trust website provides a summary of 50 suggested things families can do with their children: www.nationaltrust.org.uk