- Welcome to Glenrothes High School.
- Please click on the following links for school updates.
- Coronavirus Updates
- Free High Quality Online Study Support Sessions
- Willow the Nurture Pup
- Important Information for Parents
- Blended Learning Letter for Parents/Carers
- Health Zone 2020
- Rights Respecting School Award
- On Line Safety Tips for Parents
- Library, Free Books & Activities to Download
- Support for Young People
We have three Houses at Glenrothes High School. Each has a Head of House and a PT Guidance. Siblings are in the same House, which creates a stronger link between school and home.
In addition to this, each House is served by House Captains; young people from the senior school who have been selected to work alongside staff in each House, to help build House identity, assist with House events and act as role models within the school community.
All learners are awarded points for their House for achievements within and outwith school, showing commitment to learning and ensuring they conduct themselves in a way which reflects our visions, values and aims.
Head of House - Mr D Martin
PT Guidance - Mrs A Low/ Miss L Harley
Head of House - Mrs A Little
PT Guidance - Mr S Forsyth
Glen Nevis House
Head of House - Mr K Findlay
PT Guidance - Ms T Darmudas