- Welcome to Glenrothes High School.
- Please click on the following links for school updates.
- Coronavirus Updates
- Free High Quality Online Study Support Sessions
- Willow the Nurture Pup
- Important Information for Parents
- Blended Learning Letter for Parents/Carers
- Health Zone 2020
- Rights Respecting School Award
- On Line Safety Tips for Parents
- Library, Free Books & Activities to Download
- Support for Young People
Our next parent partnership will take place on Monday 14th September at 6:30pm via Microsoft Teams. There is no doubt that outcomes for all young people are improved when parents/carers and school staff work together to ensure a child centred approach to education. The meetings which take place four times a year, give parents/carers the opportunity to have a say in whole school initiatives and approaches to support all learners .
We are always keen to have new parents/carers join our partnership. If you are interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org