- Welcome to the Glenrothes High School website
- SQA FAQ & Guidance Support Update - Click Here
- SQA Exam Letter to Parents - Click Here
- SQA Coronavirus Update - Click Here SAMH - Coronavirus & Mental Health - Click Here Keep Connected - Click Here
- English N5 & Higher Revision - Click Here
- Maths Revision - Click Here
- Social Subjects Revision - Click Here
- Art & Design Revision - Click Here
- Expressive Arts Revision - Click Here
- Modern Languages Revision - Click Here
- PE Revision - Click Here
- Home Economics Revision - Click Here
- Studying From Home - Click Here
- DAS Workbooks - Click Here
- Library Free Books to Download - Click Here
- Support for Young People - Click Here
Studying From Home
In the event of school closure please follow the instructions below for each year group to be able to continue your studies from home.
For S1 - S3 pupils, we have attached learning activities which you should work through in the event of school closure. The instructions for each year group can be found on the appropriate powerpoint.
For National & Higher pupils, there is work (your teachers will have informed you about this) on Show My Homework or Teams. However you can also find folders here, if you cannot access those applications. Additional work can also be found on the Ticker Notice that runs across the top of the Home Page.