- Welcome to Glenrothes High School.
- Please click on the following links for school updates.
- Coronavirus Updates
- One Stop Shop
- DYW Newsletter
- Right of the Month May Update
- The Well Near Me - Leaflet
- Willow the Nurture Pup
- Important Information for Parents
- Rights Respecting School Award
- On Line Safety Tips for Parents
- Library, Free EBooks & Activities to Download & support Key Stage 2
- Support for Young People
Support & Wellbeing
Please find below leaflet for Improved Health and Wellbeing:
Click HERE for more information on GHS Support Framework
Appointment only currently, as there is a requirement for a Covid checklist to be completed with each Young Person prior to them attending for their appointment.
A Young Person can phone 01592 647979 or text 07890 586392 for an appointment, and if they are under 20yrs they will be prioritised and should get a return call from a Sexual Health Nurse the same day.
Dealing with Exam Stress