- Welcome to Glenrothes High School.
- Please click on the following links for school updates.
- Coronavirus Updates
- One Stop Shop
- DYW Newsletter
- Right of the Month May Update
- The Well Near Me - Leaflet
- Willow the Nurture Pup
- Important Information for Parents
- Rights Respecting School Award
- On Line Safety Tips for Parents
- Library, Free EBooks & Activities to Download & support Key Stage 2
- Support for Young People
The Super Six Skills
As outlined in Education Scotland's 'Building the Curriculum 4', the development of skills is essential to learning and education to help young people to become successful learners, confident individuals, responsible citizens and effective contributors.
This session has seen the implementation of our Super Six Skills policy. This will ensure that learners in the BGE not only develop a diverse range of skills, but will allow them to recognise when they are doing so across all subject areas.
New materials being developed by staff will now have our skills icons added, so that learners are aware of the skills they are developing according to the tasks they are working on.Visuals are also displayed in very classroom.