- Welcome to the Glenrothes High School website
- Click Here for GHS Inspection Summary
- DYW January 2020 Newsletter - Click Here
- Breakfast Club NOW open! First floor landing every morning
- Click here for our Pupil Equity Fund update
- Download our School App from Google Play or Apple App Store
- New Books available in the Library - Click Here
Welcome from the Rector
Welcome to the Glenrothes High School website, which we hope will assist you, your child(ren) and family gain an understanding of our school’s work.
At Glenrothes High School our aim is to work together with our parents/carers, staff, employers, partners and our wider community to provide our young people with the highest quality education to best prepare them for learning, life and work.
We aim for all our learners to reach their full potential, enjoy their time at school and improve their life chances and prospects for the future.
Glenrothes High School is a Rights Respecting Secondary School which holds a positive reputation in our community and a strong ethos based on mutual appreciation and respect. It is hoped our learners will reflect their sense of pride and community by positively promoting our high standards and expectations of school dress code, behaviour, effort and attitude. We continue to strive for excellence in attainment and achievements, as reflected in our school vision of Aspiring to excellence and improving life chances for all.