- Welcome to the Glenrothes High School website please click on the following links for school updates.
- For All School, SQA, Coronavirus Updates & Letters Home - NEW Letter Added 01\06\20
- Weekly Learning Plans for S1-S3 & Senior Phase 29/06/20
- NEW! One Stop Shop for Parents/Carers 29/06/20
- NEW! GHS Learning & Teaching Newsletter 09/06/20
- NEW! School Bus Timetables
- NEW! UCAS for Senior Pupils 09/06/20
- NEW! Artemis Fowl Creative Writing Competition
- NEW! DAS Update 01/06/2020
- NEW! DYW App for S4 - S6 & Summer Leavers Programme
- English N5 & Higher Revision - Click Here
- Maths Revision - Click Here
- Social Subjects Revision - Click Here
- Art & Design Revision - Click Here
- Expressive Arts Revision - Click Here
- Modern Languages Revision - Click Here
- PE Revision - Click Here
- Home Economics Revision - Click Here
- Studying From Home - Click Here
- Library, Free Books & Activities to Download
- Support for Young People - Click Here
Here you will find information to help and support Young Carers.
What is a Young Carer?
We at Glenrothes High School are committed to meeting the needs of all learners. One group of people who often require additional academic or emotional support are Young Carers. It is estimated that 1 in 8 young people in Fife will have a caring role at some point in their life. (Fife pupil-wise survey 2017/2018)
A Young Carer is a child or a young person, whose life has been affected by looking after a family member who may suffer from long term illness, HIV/AIDS, physical or learning disability and/or drug or alcohol misuse.
Please read the following article to find out how this may affect them as well as what support is available.
If you think your child may be a Young Carer please contact our Young Carer Champion Mr Forsyth via the school telephone number - 01592 583476.
Click on the link below for Fife Young Carers website.